Schmalz Packaging Suction Pads Made from Elastodur
New generation of packaging suction pads for cardboard boxes and rigid packaged products.
Vacuum specialist Schmalz has developed a new generation of packaging suction pads made from Elastodur especially for handling cardboard boxes and rigid packaged products. The many differing versions mean that you will find a suction pad to suit your needs:
- Various shapes – flat suction pads (SPF) as well as models with 1.5 corrugations (SPB1) and oval shapes (SPOB1) are available
- Various dimensions – the diameters of the suction pads range from 20 to 60 mm or 60 x 20 mm to 150 x 60 mm
- Various connection options – all packaging suction pads are available with male or female threads
- 200 µm pre-filter protects the vacuum system from contamination
Practical use shows that vacuum suction pads must be both sturdy and flexible for the packaging industry. Benefit from the following practical feature with Schmalz packaging suction pads:
- The specially developed, highly durable material Elastodur has the advantage of lasting around 3 times as long as the commonly used material, Perbunan/NBR.
- The soft and extremely flexible sealing lip ensures high process safety. This allows the suction pads to fit optimally onto the workpiece so that their sealing characteristics are excellent.
- The reinforced basic body and integrated support ribs guarantee maximum suction power and stability. With SPB1 and SPOB1 bellows suction pads, additional interleaving of the sealing lips and the corrugation delivers even better stability. In dynamic handling processes, this absorbs lateral forces to prevent the suction pads from slipping.
Optimise the following packaging processes with Schmalz packaging suction pads:
- Gripping and handling of rigid or packaged products
- Automated handling in cardboard box and tray aligners
- Packing and handling cardboard boxes in top-loading machines
- Palletising/depalletising in handling systems
- Handling large, heavy-laden cardboard boxes in automated packaging processes
More information about the products
More information about the industries
Questions regarding usage:
J. Schmalz GmbH
Aacher Strasse 29
Tel.: +49 (0)7443 2403-105
Fax: +49 (0)7443 2403-9105