Loading and Unloading a CNC Punching and Nibbling Machine with a Vacuum Lifting Device VacuMaster Comfort
Type of handling: Manual handling
Sector: Metal/Metal Sheets
Workpiece: Metal sheets
- Handling of metal sheets with the vacuum lifting device VacuMaster Comfort
This application shows a complete vacuum handling system comprising a VacuMaster Comfort vacuum lifting device and a slewing wall crane loading a CNC punching and nibbling machine with raw sheet-metal
The vacuum lifting device VacuMaster Comfort 750-6 is designed for the horizontal handling of loads of up to 750 kg and is manufactured using standard components only. It features a gripper beam with 6 suction plates. These are individually springmounted on joints to allow them to reliably handle thin, unstable metal-sheets.
The Comfort version also comes with the following additional features:
- Ergonomic operating unit with integrated pushbutton control of chain hoist and vacuum
- Integrated vacuum pump with energy saving function
- Electromagnetic valve with two-handvacuum-off function to protect against unintended release of the load
With the use if the VacuMaster Basic the customer benefits from
- 50% more productivity through reductions in machine downtime and the number of personnel required
- Transporting workpieces without damaging them guarantees high product quality and avoids rejects
- Ergonomic sheet handling protects employees’ health and reduces work accidents
- Machine can be operated in two shifts, 5 days a week
The lifting device is combined with a wall-mounted slewing crane (WKL 6/1000) for handling loads of up to 1,000 kg. Its 180° swivelling range and 6 m jib ensure that it can be used in a large working area around the machine.
More Information about the product
Availability and price check
Vacuum components, clamping systems and workshop equipment
Schmalz Media Center
You can find application videos for various industries demonstrating our vacuum tube lifters and vacuum lifting devices in the Schmalz Media Center.More...