Spring Plungers FSTI
- Spring plunger with high-quality sliding bearings and excellent guidance
- Internal damping spring
- Minimum overall height; weight optimized
- Available with anti-rotation guard
- Very economical operation, since no maintenance needed.
- Soft placement on easily damaged workpieces; spring protected against dirt and external mechanical forces.
- Suitable for use in very small spaces and with highly dynamic motion.
- Suitable for use with oval suction pads.
- Spring plunger with internal damping spring for handling of workpieces with differing heights (such as curved metal sheets, etc.).
- Handling of easily damaged workpieces (such as sheets of glass) without additional control functions to prevent damage, since the plunger ensures soft placement.
- Particularly suitable for handling tasks in the automobile sector.
- Spring plunger consisting of high-strength steel rod, guide sleeve with integrated sliding bearing (2) and internal damping spring.
- Connection thread for suction pad is male (4); connection thread for vacuum supply (1) either a female or male thread.
- Two lock nuts (3) for attachment.
- Burnished surface finish; on the version with anti-turning function, the plunger rod is specially coated for optimum sliding behaviour.
- Plunger rod with integrated vacuum feed.
- Anti-rotation guard due to flat side on the rod and a correspondingly shaped guide sleeve.
Availability and price check
Vacuum components, clamping systems and workshop equipment
Are you interested in our products or do you have further questions? Call us or contact us via our contact form.More...
Take a look at the numerous opportunities in our online shop.More...
Vacuum Components 2012/2013
Leaf through our digital catalog, with 3,500 vacuum components.More...
Catalogues & Brochures
Read everything about our products in detailed catalogues and brochuresMore...
Optimization of Energy Consumption and Process Performance
The energy and process control is a new function in Schmalzâ compact ejectors X-Pump SXPi/SXMPi.More