Spring Plungers FSTE
- Spring plunger with lower damping spring
- Wide range of connection threads and stroke lengths
- Available with anti-rotation guard
- Spring plunger for handling of workpieces with differing heights (such as curved metal sheets, etc.).
- Handling of easily damaged workpieces (such as sheets of glass) without additional control functions to prevent damage, since the plunger ensures soft placement.
- Spring plunger consisting of a high-strength rod made of galvanized steel, guide sleeve (2) and upper and lower damping springs (4).
- Plunger rod with integrated vacuum feed, always female connection thread (1).
- Alwasy female connection thread for suction pads (5) up to size M5, otherwise male thread.
- Two lock nuts (3) for attachment.
Availability and price check
Vacuum components, clamping systems and workshop equipment
Are you interested in our products or do you have further questions? Call us or contact us via our contact form.More...
Take a look at the numerous opportunities in our online shop.More...
Vacuum Components 2012/2013
Leaf through our digital catalog, with 3,500 vacuum components.More...
Catalogues & Brochures
Read everything about our products in detailed catalogues and brochuresMore...
Optimization of Energy Consumption and Process Performance
The energy and process control is a new function in Schmalzâ compact ejectors X-Pump SXPi/SXMPi.More