Basic Modules VEE-QCF
- Quick-change adapter with bayonet coupling
- Nominal diameter 60 m³/h
- Module with 1, 2 or 4 connections
- Fast change of the gripper, no tools needed.
- Suitable for handling porous workpieces.
- Individual installation of the end effector for different styles of workpieces.
- Basic component for the build-up of a vacuum end effector VEE.
- Connection of the end effector to flange module VEE-QCM with bayonet coupling, no tools needed.
- Central vacuum feed-in.
- Basic module VEE-QCF made from FDA-compliant material polysulfone (PPSU).
- Available with 1, 2 and 4 connections (depending on the desired VEE configuration).
Availability and price check
Vacuum components, clamping systems and workshop equipment
Are you interested in our products or do you have further questions? Call us or contact us via our contact form.More...
Take a look at the numerous opportunities in our online shop.More...
Vacuum Components 2012/2013
Leaf through our digital catalog, with 3,500 vacuum components.More...
Catalogues & Brochures
Read everything about our products in detailed catalogues and brochuresMore...
Optimization of Energy Consumption and Process Performance
The energy and process control is a new function in Schmalz’ compact ejectors X-Pump SXPi/SXMPi.More