Vacuum Layer Gripper SPZ
High-Performance Palletizers for Warehousing and Intralogistics
Together with capable palletizing robtos and gantries, vacuum layer gripping systems from Schmalz increase the production output in the automated handling of products in various industries. Individually planned systems guarantee an optimal process integration and ensure a quick return on Investment.
- Palletizing and de-palletizing of layers of various goods
- Use in warehouse logistics and intralogistics
- Handling of layers with gaps, mixed layers, intermediate layers, pallets, cardboard packaging and film packaging
- Palletizing and de-palletizing partial pallets by the combination of vacuum technology and mechanical gripping support
- Secure and damage free gripping of various layer sizes and layer patterns
- Higher throughput due to process acceleration
- No gripper changeover and set-up times when performing job changes
- Innovative gripping concept with mechanical support and global vacuum for additional holding forves
- Use in the freezer industry sector in areas down to -30°C (optional)
- Skilled system design according to individual requirements
The layer gripping system SPZ is available in three basic configurations, differing in their gripping technology.
Sealing foam for homogenous and intrinsically stable product layers, such as jars and cans
Suction pads for flexible workpieces
Additional stabilization of instable and porous product layers, such as cardboard boxes and beverage trays
Schmalz has developed specific layer gripping systems for typical applications of particular industries.
SPZ GlassPalletizing and de-palletizing of jars and cans
SPZ PackagingPalletizing and de-palletizing of cardboard boxes, beverage trays etc.
SPZ LogisticsHandling of various product layers in warehousing and intralogistics
SPZ NestingDe-stacking of cut-optimized wooden or metal sheets in a single handling processMore Information
Contact for Inquiries
Our system consultants are happy to give you advice on our vacuum gripping system.
Tel. +49 7443 2403-107
Availability and price check
Vacuum components, clamping systems and workshop equipment
Are you interested in our products or do you have further questions? Call us 919 7130880 or contact us via our contact form.More...
You did not find a solution for you application? Our system consultants are happy to assist you.More...
Catalogs & Brochures
Read everything about our products in detailed catalogs and brochuresMore...