Vacuum Layer Gripper SPZ-M-Cool
- Palletizing/depalletizing of complete product layers
- Use in warehouse logistics and intralogistics
- A combination of vacuum technology and mechanical clamping is used for palletizing and depalletizing part-pallets
- Universal gripping system for handling intermediate layers, pallets, cardboard, boxes, film packaging, products in trays etc.
|Our highlights...||Your benefits...|
|• Layer gripping system for various product layer sizes and layer arrangements||> Palletizing and depalletizing of complete product layers (minimization of cycle time)|
|• Suction area made of flexible special foam or alternatively of individual suction pads||> Can be perfectly adapted to workpiece structure; no gripper replacement for hetero - geneous workpieces required|
|• Modular structure||> Can be adjusted to fit every application optimally|
|• Patented skirt concept||> Global vacuum chamber is generated additionally|
|• Version for deep freeze sector||> Automated palletizing/ depalletizing to -30°C|
Technical data and construction data of layer gripping systems SPZ
The data of the layer gripping system SPZ varies according to the respective configuration depending on the numerous
types. The following table shows the most important features of the basic types of the layer gripping system SPZ.
- As example the vacuum layer gripping system SPZ-M-C
1. Vacuum connection (global vacuum)
2. Vacuum connection (suction area)
3. Mechanical clamping
5. Sensor bracket for light barrier (optional)
Specifics of the design
- Vacuum layer gripping system with state-of-the-art valve and vacuum flow technology as well as modular gripper modules based on the tried and tested technology of the FXC/FMC series
- Mechanical gripping modules that can be controlled pneumatically or by an electric motor
- Modern construction optimized for weight and force according to FMEA (Failure Mode and Effect Analysis)
- Modular components for all conventional bus controllers
- Optional energy saving versions
- Vacuum connections (suction area and global vacuum chamber within the skirt) to generate the vacuum in both circuits
Vacuum switch with display and two digital output signals
Availability and price check
Vacuum components, clamping systems and workshop equipment
Are you interested in our products or do you have further questions? Call us 919 7130880 or contact us via our contact form.More...
You did not find a solution for you application? Our system consultants are happy to assist you.More...
Catalogs & Brochures
Read everything about our products in detailed catalogs and brochuresMore...